1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

OCP for non IT background

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by Hema, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hema

Hema Active Member

Hi All,
    I want to know that my basic qualification is Bsc (bio) & i am pursuing ORACLE OCP . after this certification course will i be eligible for the job of DBA??

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Well.... Certification usually doesn't help in procuring a job. But yes, it helps from a CV point of view. If you understand the topics well, gain expertise at them through practice, AND try and attend as many interviews for your desired job role as possible, sooner or later you will find yourself a good job. It is perseverence and hard work and focus which matter...

vjysoni likes this.
  3. Hema

Hema Active Member

Thank you very much Sir for taking the time to reply to me. I really appreciate it

vjysoni likes this.
  4. kimipatel

kimipatel Active Member

Yes it's very use full in your resume. One of my friend was done bsc bio . He done oca and ocp certification. And he added in his resume. I must tell you he was too good in oracle sql plsql and all. So he did many interview and finally he selected in one company. so moral is If you have talent you can fitt any where in this world...

5. Hema

Hema Active Member

thanks for your encouraging reply kimi