1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

OCP DBA need material

Discussion in 'System Administration & Application DBA' started by selvamgosn, Mar 9, 2011.

1. selvamgosn

selvamgosn Guest

HI,

I preparing for 10GDba first paper, can you please give me latest study materials and questions.

Thanks

G Selvam

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Check the Documents section, plenty of Material is there.

3. OPeter

OPeter Guest

Hi
    Can anybody tell me is there any video tutorial on oracle DBA that I can learn by myself from the scratch to advance ... if there is then I am ready to buy the video tutorial.

Thanks
    Akash

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Akash,

There is no short cut. The fate of Microsoft Certified Professionals after the rush in 2000 is well documented. You cannot become a DBA by looking at a video tutorial. The only scratch you will learn is to scratch the surface.

Database support of mission critical ERP is serious business. You need a good understanding of DB, OS, Scripting, Applications over and above a prudent approach and knowledge of how businesses are run and how to meet their needs minimizing downtime.

If I were you, I will adopt a more serious approach and start acquiring the skills needed for such a serious career option, rather than look at short cuts.
    cheers
    Ramji

5. kimipatel

kimipatel Active Member

Hi
    For ocp exam if you need help contact sql star international who's provide you lots of question And also guide you.. Because you need to material.. So they have latest one.. Otherwise you contact with your friend who applied before you....

6. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

kimipatel,

I do not think advertising services in the name of sharing knowledge is allowed as per the rules of any forum.
    cheers
    Ramji

7. kavin60

kavin60 Active Member

I am agree with Ramji...he is absolutely right.....