1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

OAF HGrid Entry Page Implementation

Discussion in 'JAVA, SOA and Application Development' started by ac.arijit, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi Guyz,

I'm trying to implement HGrid for an entry page.

The concept is:
    Firstly in the PR method, data will populate in the HGrid. The data result set will present in two levels of hierarchy.
    For E.g:
    Hierarchy -- Qty
    --------- -- ---

- WV-CT-TR -- 75
    --- A15-101-GN1 -- 45
    ------- FG-34 -- 10
    ------- FG-36 -- 15
    ------- FG-38 -- 20

--- A15-101-RB1 -- 10
    ------- FG-32 -- 5
    ------- FG-36 -- 5

--- A15-115-BL1 -- 20
    ------- FG-40 -- 20

- WV-CP-JK -- 50
    --- A15-132-BG1 -- 50
    ------- FG-50 -- 25
    ------- FG-60 -- 25

Now, If u closely look into the Qty values for each node then u'll notice that the group nodes are actually carrying the total value of the details.

This is what i need to take input from the user. I mean, the user can choose to enter a summarized value in the group nodes (in this case after user enters we'll need to internally distribute the sum value into the child nodes, based on certain rules) or else the user can enter directly in the child nodes (in this case we'll internally sum up the values and initiate the group nodes)

Plz help me accomplish this. I dunno how to prepare the BC4J and HGrid design for this particular model.

2. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the views ..
    I've resolved it