1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

OA Report to PDF

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by kiran.marla, Nov 8, 2010.

1. kiran.marla

kiran.marla Forum Genius

Hi all, I need help in Oracle Apps, while developing Oracle Apps Report to PDF Format I got Error Message.
    Message is

"The parameters of concurrent program A of application Payables use features which are supported in Oracle forms. This concurrent program may not be submitted from other environments such as OA Frameworks or PL/SQL API'S"

Concurrent program is not allowing us to select the output format to PDF hence generated the above message.

Thanks in advance
    Kiran Marla

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Kiran

The statement "The parameters of concurrent program A of application Payables use features which are supported in Oracle forms. This concurrent program may not be submitted from other environments such as OA Frameworks or PL/SQL API'S" is not really an error. It comes just to warn you that this concurrent program cannot be run from the jsp pages. If it's a seeded report it may give you output in pdf only from forms. Which request is it?

3. kiran.marla

kiran.marla Forum Genius

Yes i got the solution.
    It's not the seeded report. The problem is with the use of manual date lov instead of Standard Date.

Thanks for your immediate reply.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Oh i see...

You are welcome.

5. Keitiretse

Keitiretse Starter

Hi Kiran.
    I received the same error but with my report/program, the executable method is spawned not oracle reports.
    how do i come about this one.?