1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

now i want 2 do oracle apps course so pls tell me abt oracle apps and what i have 2 l

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by saipradeep, Nov 8, 2009.

1. saipradeep

saipradeep Guest

hi frds i dont know any thing abt oracle app and database concepts now i want 2 do oracle apps course so pls tell me abt oracle apps and what i have 2 learn with oracle apps pls help me n guide me pls,,,,,

2. gourisilvija83

gourisilvija83 Active Member

Re: now i want 2 do oracle apps course so pls tell me abt oracle apps and what i have

Hi Sai Pradeep,

Oracle University in India offers Certified Oracle courses across Oracle Technology and Applications. These courses are run by Oracle at its own education centers across the world. In India, the Oracle Education Centers are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kokata and Mumbai.
    We provide training on Oracle Financials, HRMS, CRM, R12, 11gDBA, and 11gRAC, Oracle E Business Suite,Apps, Data Warehousing in all of the above-mentioned locations.

Please feel free to revert to me for further information.

--
    Warm Regards
    Gouri Silvija
    Ph: - +91-80-41084709
    Mail: gourisilvija83@gmail.com
    call: 1-600-425 88 77 \ 1-800-425 88 77 (toll free in India from BSNL or MTNL lines only)
    visit: oracle.com/education

3. shreya92

shreya92 Active Member

Re: now i want 2 do oracle apps course so pls tell me abt oracle apps and what i have

You could also check Rolta, they provide oracle application services, also oracle E-business suite.
    This is only for the organizations who are looking for certain companies to help them making the work easier.
    Rolta also provides full life cycle implementation and support services for core EBS application modules, reducing overall implementation and support cost in the long run.
    Also, they provide us with network management services, all related to software, information technology.
    Check out for various services which might help you to take the action in easier way : www.rolta.com