1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Not displaying zero in excel

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by jagadekara, Sep 26, 2013.

1. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hi

i developed one report and registered in apps to generate XML and i loaded the XML data to RTF. here my requirement is i want to display the data in excel format and am getting the output in excel format.

here I have an issue that i have one column as item_number which is nothing but segment1 in mtl_system_items_b. in the segment1 i have values like 033436.25 like this. when ever i will execute the report am getting the value as 33436.25 instead of 033436.25. here am not able to get the 'zero' in the output. in the database the value is 033436.25 only but wen i try to execute it is displaying 33436.25.

How to over come this

Plz help me on this.

2. kiran.marla

kiran.marla Forum Genius

Try this in your data template (.rtf) file...

<?concat('=','"',<FIELD_NAME>,'"')?>

3. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hai Kiran,

Thanks for your reply. Your tag is displaying zero's now. But for some values it shows =" before value(For some special Item numbers which have special characters in it). So later i used below tag and i am succeeded. The correct tag is

<fo:bidi-override direction="ltr" unicode-bidi="bidi-override"> <?ITEM_NUMBER?></fo:bidi-override>

Here ITEM_NUMBER is my Field Name.

Thank you.

kiran.marla likes this.