1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Non-Moving Inventory report

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by s_narayan, May 26, 2014.

1. s_narayan

s_narayan Guest

Hi All,

I am a newbie to PL/SQL programming. Hence need your expert help in this matter.

I need a report for the non-moving items in Inventory.
    Basically, if Item A has been procured on Jan 10th, 2014 and there has been no transactions till now, then it is a non-moving item.
    Item B could also have been procured on Jan 20th, 2014 but it was issued in April1, 2014. This will NOT be considered as a non-moving item.
    Item C was procured on Jan 5th, 2014 and issued on Jan Jan 10th, 2014. It was again procured on Jan 20th, 2014 and there has been no issue for this item till now. This will be considered as a non-moving item.

I want to run the report with parameters - Purchased From and Purchased To Date - which basically means Items procured between the Purchase from and Purchase to dates, but there has been no material transaction on the item till date. So If I were to run the report between Jan 1, 2014 to Jan 31, 2014, I should get Item A & Item C in my results.

Hope I am clear with my scenarios.

How should I proceed? Is it ok to have a single SQL query or use a procedure?
    It will be great, If there are any sample queries which can help.

Best Regards,
    Narayan

2. rajenb

rajenb Forum Expert