1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

no about oracle apps

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by saranya, Jun 29, 2009.

1. saranya

saranya Active Member

I've completed oracle certification in sql n pl/sql... i want to know about the oracle application... i don't have any idea about oracle apps... anybody explain about tat?

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

3. Bhavani

Bhavani Active Member

Do Oracle Apps - Technical Course in any one of the modules like Financials

4. salmankhalid

salmankhalid Forum Advisor

yeah sure there is an ORACLE new version 11g commonly known as ORACLE Financial, you can do that course, now days most of the major companies are converting to it, very much powerful than the other versions of ORACLE

5. gourisilvija83

gourisilvija83 Active Member

Hi Saranya,

Oracle University in India offers Certified Oracle courses across Oracle Technology and Applications. These courses are run by Oracle at its own education centers across the world. In India, the Oracle Education Centers are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kokata and Mumbai.
    We provide training on Oracle Financials, HRMS, CRM, R12, 11gDBA, and 11gRAC, Oracle E Business Suite, Data Warehousing in all of the above-mentioned locations.

Please feel free to revert to me for further information.

--
    Warm Regards
    Gouri Silvija
    Ph: - +91-80-41084709
    Mail: gourisilvija83@gmail.com
    call: 1-600-425 88 77 \ 1-800-425 88 77 (toll free in India from BSNL or MTNL lines only)
    visit: oracle.com/education