1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Nicole

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by riankail, Feb 28, 2012.

1. riankail

riankail Active Member

My name is Nicole. I am from Germany. I am an absolute sql beginner, but do have now a complexe project, so I hope to get a lot of answers here.

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

Nicole,

Welcome! You certainly can find answers here and we'll be glad to assist you with your project as long as you put forth effort as well.

3. riankail

riankail Active Member

Hi, David.

I promise you, I will put a lot of effort into the project. We have already put at least four weeks into it, learning sql on my own and we do have the first successes which means reports we can show, but now we do have a difficult statement (at least for me it is difficult) with several joins an aggregation functions...and so forth, and there, we could use a little help.

I do not wantanybody to do my work, I love to find things out on my own and to try out things, but once in a while one needs a little support :)

Nicole

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hey Nicole, that's great to know. Do post here if you get stuck or have a problem and we will try and help you out.