1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Nice policy on document upload/download feature

Discussion in 'Documents Section Discussions' started by Indra Stp, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Indra Stp

Indra Stp Active Member

Really aggree with the policy of managing upload and download document. There are plenty of repeaters and empty document that shared just to take advantage.

Regards to Admin

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Thanks so much! :D

Yes, the Document section was cleaned up this weekend. We deleted hundreds of duplicate, useless and copyrighted documents. We strongly considered making the download option paid. But then I did not want to make sharing knowledge paid. For all the 98% people who just leech, there are 2% people who share things to help others. I don't want to lose those 2% people by making things paid for the other 98%.

The documents will now be more regularly reviewed and those that do not comply will be deleted.

kiran.marla likes this.
  3. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

I earned 1000 points, but still I am unable to download more than 10 docs. Can u please suggest. Document Section FAQ mentions download limit of 20 docs/day with 1000 points.

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

5. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for the reply!

As per document section FAQs, 1000+ points required for (1) advisor level (2) 20 downloads/day

Can you please let me know, when can this be updated for my account?

Regards
    Nidhi

6. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

even after uploading the doc almost 2 hrs ago, I am unable to download more than 2 docs.

7. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

I find thr is some change in policy for badging against points & also on download limits.
    Please update the new policy.