1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

New leave type

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by avicenna, Mar 10, 2010.

1. avicenna

avicenna Guest

I need to define a new leave type, which contains days & effective date as inputs.
    I already have a function in pl/sql pakage that return the number of days to be incremented in the accrual according to the days, effective day and the period of service of the employee.

would you please guide me for the stpes i need to do that..I have the steps scattered in my mind just give me the steps in order in a summary..

I should first create the leave type, an element for the leave (xx_leave), define formula result to be days and effective date.
    immm.... create association between the leave type and the element, define formula that invoke the package function with the appropriate parameter....

is it the correct steps??
    do i forget anything that should i do?

my main interest is to reflect the returned value into the employee balance by decrementing it with the returned value (days input value of the leave)
    please guide me..

Thanks a lot.