1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Need your suggestions

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by Siva Keerthi.BK, May 12, 2015.

1. Siva Keerthi.BK

Siva Keerthi.BK Active Member

:confused: I worked on Core hr and payroll module for 1 year as technical consultant. Now i wanted to switch to new module or move to functional because of less oppurtunities in hrms. I am not able to decide which module i should go with. Please suggest me. Thank you in advance.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Module always depends on related experience. While working on HR and Payroll whichever module you had the opportunity to work on, you should look into that.

3. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Siva,

Based on your interest, choose the Topic like Sales or Procurement or Service Contracts or Financials and try to explore as much as you can in that module.

Try exploring the topics from Oracle User/Implementation Guides for best subject to learn.

4. ocprep

ocprep Forum Advisor

The two suggestions above are good. However, since you indicate that you are doing this because of a lack of opportunities, be sure to pick something that is in demand in your area. Generally I recommend searching online job sites for postings when people are considering a career direction/change. Pick several of the Oracle Apps that are of interest to you and use them as keywords to locate job listings for your region. Ideally you should do this once a week or so for a couple of months to get a feel for the demand.

ocpgizmo likes this.