1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Need Urgent help in Oracle HRMS

Discussion in 'General' started by amitgadre02, Jul 1, 2014.

1. amitgadre02

amitgadre02 Active Member

I need your valauble suggestions/advise in terms of Oracle HRMS. I am deliberately looking forward to make my career in Oracle HRMS domain as a functional consultant. I took training from a private institute and got basic knowledge of modules like Core HR, iRecruitment, Payroll. However, I wanted to full fledge work as Oracle HRMS consultant. I am looking for a job in Oracle HRMS as trainee or an entry level.

I need your help in understanding this career more in detail. I have no contact to whom I can approach for suggestion/advice, so thought of approaching through this forum. I just need your help me to get into this domain.

I saw all the job boards and most companies need people with 3+ years of exp.

Your help is like a supplying blood to a dying person.

Thanks in advance.

2. Imtiaz Ansari

Imtiaz Ansari Active Member

Hi Amit,

You can reach to 4i Apps Solutions Pvt LTD - Chennai. they are oracle platinum partner. they are taking the candidate to oracle entery level. but there is a three years bond. they will trained the emplolyee and will get hand on live project on oracle apps hrms and will send you to abroad for client location for project implementations. you can reach to sowmaya.s@4iapps.com.

Regards
    Imtiaz Ansari