1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Need OCA 11g Dump for 1Z0-052

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by snraja, Aug 22, 2012.

1. snraja

snraja Active Member

Hi All,

I have to complete the OCA paper(1z0-052) within this month. But i dont have recent dumps. Can anyone provide me the recent dump for the examcode I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nagarajan

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

First this post was in the wrong location -- this is not a Site Announcement it's a request for dumps so it, logically, would go in Training and Certification thus it's been moved. Asking for dumps to pass certification exams, in my opinion, says much about the work ethic of the person making the request. Rather than actually learning the material then scheduling the test it appears the test was scheduled THEN dumps were desperately asked for in an attempt to cram for the test in order to pass it. Such techniques rarely exhibit success; yes, the test is passed but neither knowledge nor experience is actually gained from the exercise which will be painfully obvious to any employer as problem solving skills will be lacking and no in-depth knowledge of the database will be displayed. Simply memorizing 'stuff' from someone else's brain dump doesn't do anyone except the dump author any good (as these dumps are usually not free).

My two cents.

3. snraja

snraja Active Member

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
    Actually I have been preparing for this exam about 6 months. I want dumps for practice and make sure ill complete the exam successfully.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi snraja

We do not provide or encourage sharing of dumps. We will be glad to help if you face any problems working out solutions on your own.

Regards

5. snraja

snraja Active Member

Hi David,

As I said earlier I am not only depending on dumps. I have prepared to some extent. I am in a situation to complete the exam by the end of this weak. If i get the dumps it will be easy to write the exam with some more confident and also i get to know about, which types of questions they will ask.

6. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

Dumps won't help you as much as practice tests -- search the web for such tests and you may find samples that will provide insight into what may be asked on the actual exam.

I have never found dumps to be useful, only confusing and frustrating as information is lacking, error-prone or simply wrong.

7. snraja

snraja Active Member

Hi David,

Thanks for Your advice. Could u tell me where i can find the practical problems and its solutions?
    can u give me some websites to refer.

8. snraja

snraja Active Member

Hi All,

I come to a dicision. Even i get 100% in oca using dumps, i won't be happy. If i get passmark in OCA without using dumps i'll be the happiest man in the world.

"HARDWORK NEVER FAILS"