1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Need help [please

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by sandip250382, May 25, 2010.

1. sandip250382

sandip250382 Active Member

Buddies, I want to have self stimulation or practices for SQL, I am preparing for OCA (9i) on my own at developer track,can anyone provide me any resources?

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

For someone who is wanting to be a DBA not knowing how to use google.com is a fact I find disturbing -- I found this on the first page of results searching for 'self-test software', an obvious (in my opinion) search given your 'request':

http://www.selftestsoftware.com/demo/default.aspx#Oracle

If you can't find such information now, before the stress of the job gets greater, how will you do it when it really counts and an employer is relying on you?

3. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Lol Zargon, give the guy a break... :)

Ok Sandip. What you need to do is setup a development environment. By that I mean, download and install oracle on your PC/laptop and start going with SQL plus/toad etc. Downloading oracle for self practice is free btw.

and all the best... :)

P.S i am curious, why did you choose 9i over 10g or 11g?

4. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

My apologies ... today has been quite stressful.

5. sandip250382

sandip250382 Active Member

Sadik, I have something very urgent to tell,can you kindly check your PM please