1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

need apps dba notes

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by abdulhafeez, Jan 22, 2015.

1. abdulhafeez

abdulhafeez Guest

hi guys can any one please send me the oracle apps dba material notes link so i could dowloade iam very new on apps
  2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

Aurora, CO
    These questions are what google.com was created to answer. That you are not using it to find answers on your own is disturbing, and says much as to how successful you will be as an apps DBA. Relying on others to simply give you information you can find on your own is lazy; such is not a quality I would want to see in an apps DBA, nor ANY DBA to be honest. A DBA needs to be resourceful and independent as there will be times when no one else can help you solve a problem. If you won't do the work to get started it's highly likely you won't do the work on a daily basis, depending instead on others to 'spoon feed' you what you should already know from independent investigation. Such is the surest route to failure.