1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

More Space coming in XMLP output in excel sheet

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by jagadekara, Jul 4, 2014.

  1. jagadekara

    jagadekara Forum Guru

    Messages:
    1,126
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    1,805
    Location:
    Pulivendula
    Hi All,

    I have one XMLP report which is excel output.

    When I ran the report for specific operating unit (1000 lines) then output is coming fine.

    If I ran the report for All operating units then it is giving ex: 3000 lines data and after 1830 lines the next lines showing more height (One line shows as one page)

    So what is the solution for this?
     
  2. jagadekara

    jagadekara Forum Guru

    Messages:
    1,126
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    1,805
    Location:
    Pulivendula
    Hi All,

    This is happening for all excel output reports.

    Any Idea on this?
     
  3. kiran.marla

    kiran.marla Forum Genius

    Messages:
    403
    Likes Received:
    52
    Trophy Points:
    505
    Location:
    Khammam
    Hi Jaga,

    1. Are you getting correct output in Toad or Sql Developer Tools. check only for problematic records ....
    2. Did you check xml output and confirm that xml is correct.
    3. Did you check any conditions in rtf layout related to your issue.

    Please check and confirm...
     
  4. jagadekara

    jagadekara Forum Guru

    Messages:
    1,126
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    1,805
    Location:
    Pulivendula
    Hi Kiran,

    I am getting correct results in Sql Developer. And I checked for particular records it is coming fine. But when I ran whole report It is showing like that....

    I can't find any errors in .xml
     
  5. kiran.marla

    kiran.marla Forum Genius

    Messages:
    403
    Likes Received:
    52
    Trophy Points:
    505
    Location:
    Khammam
    Hi,

    If you do not think otherwise , Share the xml and rtf files. Will check and revert.

    If it is confidential and not possibile to share, please do mention the same.
     
  6. jagadekara

    jagadekara Forum Guru

    Messages:
    1,126
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    1,805
    Location:
    Pulivendula
    Hi Kiran,

    I sent you private message, plz send a test mail.

    This problem is for lot of reports...
     
  7. rajenb

    rajenb Forum Expert

    Messages:
    361
    Likes Received:
    114
    Trophy Points:
    655
    Location:
    Mauritius
    Hi Jagadekara,

    I suppose the reports which you've noticed as not producing the output correctly were working fine previously and that no changes have been made to them (in the rtf, data template or any other source which is producing the XML output).

    I did get some funny stuff in Excel with XML Publisher reports especially for large reports (with XML files over 100MB).

    Did you find anything particular in the OPP Log - any errors or warnings ?

    Have you (or the System Guys) tried to bounce the OPP Manager, Concurrent Manager or Apps. ?

    There are a few suggestions (not necessarily describing the issue you're getting) on Metalink - suppose you've tried them ?

    You never know it may help ...
     
  8. jagadekara

    jagadekara Forum Guru

    Messages:
    1,126
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    1,805
    Location:
    Pulivendula
    Hi Rajen,

    Those reports are not working fine previously also.. I didn't change anything...

    My output file size is less than 700 kb

    I didn't find any error or warning in OPP log

    Yes we tried after Bouncing also...

    I think the problem with Excel
     
  9. jagadekara

    jagadekara Forum Guru

    Messages:
    1,126
    Likes Received:
    145
    Trophy Points:
    1,805
    Location:
    Pulivendula
    If I am displaying Invoice Details it is coming fine.

    If I am displaying Operating Unit wise Invoice Details That time it has that problem.

    In rdf I took two group for one query one for Operating unit and another for Invoices.

    So in rtf took table with in the table. that time it shows this error.