1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

matrix query

Discussion in 'SQL PL/SQL' started by gunjan27, Mar 5, 2010.

1. gunjan27

gunjan27 Active Member

hey guys please help me to sort out this query. i am practicing with oracle 9i with the default database ..here is the query.

Display the job,the salary for that job based on department number,and total salary for that job,for departments 10,20 and 30,giving each column the aliase of related departments.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

That's not a query, that's a homework assignment. Where is the query that you have written?

3. gunjan27

gunjan27 Active Member

Well i am practicing by referring my cousin's oracle ebook, havent yet join any classes .I ll join after i make myself familiar with SQL. The thread which i have given here is the practice question of 'Aggregating data using group functions'. I hope i can get your help in getting excellence in SQL. :)

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Well we do not (generally) give solutions to just assignment questions. Attempt to write the code and post it here. We will help you in correcting that.

5. gunjan27

gunjan27 Active Member

okay thank you sadik, i ll try it out and if needed ,ll post it with code..