1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Manufacturing Part Numbers

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by urwethe, Dec 3, 2008.

1. urwethe

urwethe Active Member

Hi,
    I am new to Oracle E Business Suite. In one of the guides, it tells me to navigate to the Manufacturer's window in order to set up Manufacturing part numbers. Which Navigator Link do I go to and where do I find this form? Also, is there a menu search function that will help me get to the forms/applications that I am interested in?

Thanks! :)

2. urwethe

urwethe Active Member

I did not have the authorization in my responsiblity to get to this window, all resolved!

3. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi, press CTRL+L to have a list of all the functions available to your responsibility. Also in your user guide you will find a section on Navigations, search for it. Or tell me which user guide are you looking into

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

just saw this.. glad of it.. also as a tip menus are attached to responsibilities.. and all functions are attached to the menu, so you can find out which functions you have and add to your menu if you need something more

5. urwethe

urwethe Active Member

Very good, thanks for your answers and quick response. I like Oracle more than JDE. :)