1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

ManagedWeblogic.cmd missing when creating a new domain

Discussion in 'Application Server (Weblogic Server, OC4J etc) & I' started by nvayupak, Jun 27, 2012.

1. nvayupak

nvayupak Active Member

Can someone please point me to the correct path and explain what happened here and how we can correct this. We decided to create another domain on our server and we launched Oracle ECM 11g (configure Application Server). We went through the configuration wizard and selected "Create a New Weblogic domain". Please note that "Basic Weblogic Server Domain - 10.3.4.0 [wlserver_10.3]" is already greyed out so no selection is required. We selected the following products for our new domain " Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging", Oracle UCM "Inbound Refinery and Content Server. We elected to go with the default path: C:\ORACL_HOME\Middleware\user_projects\domains. Once we completed the configuration wizard and launched the startWeblogic.cmd located at the default path (C:\ORACL_HOME\Middleware\user_projects\domain\user_projects\Oracle_Test2) to obtain access to the Weblogic Console. Now we would like to launch the UCM_server1, IBR_server1 and IPM_server1 but the startManagedWeblogic.cmd is not located in the "C:\ORACL_HOME\Middleware\user_projects\domain\user_projects\Oracle_Test2". Just only the startManagedWeblogic.cmd_readme.txt file. Is there a reason why startmanagedweblogic.cmd was not placed in this directory?

2. mn185015

mn185015 Active Member

you will get this file under C:\ORACL_HOME\Middleware\user_projects\domain\use r_projects\Oracle_Test\bin directory.

Please read my blog post for complete information on this - weblogicserveradministration.blogspot.in/2010/10/start-stop-weblogic-servers.html