1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Looking for Oracle Utilities Consultants / Developers (positions in Paris, FRANCE)

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by Gonzalez, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Gonzalez

Gonzalez Guest

Hello, I'm a recruiter working in Paris (France) and I'm currently looking for Lodestar Consultants and Lodestar Developers that would like to join an international consulting firm (Paris Branch).

Working as a consultant for our client, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses.

Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.

If interested, please do not hesitate to call or send me an email with your CV.

Mr Gonzalez - IT Recruiter
    Tel : (00 33) 01 71 18 22 17
    Email : pablo@xpr-it.com