1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Looking for Advice on my carrer in Oracle

Discussion in 'Coffee Corner' started by Govardhan, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Govardhan

Govardhan Active Member

Hi All,
    Myself Govardhan, completed MBA in Finance (Jntu, Andhra Pradesh) in the year 2010.
    Presently i'm doing a Bpo job in Bangalore, from the past 9 months i'm doing this job, this job is not at all related to my subject even salary and growth is also low, finally i'm searching for career options in the internet i get this site.
    please provide me information about latest course details in Oracle Financials, institutes in bangalore etc..
    expecting a favorable reply, thank you..

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Govardhan,

I am afraid we can't really endorse any particular institute. However I suggest you check out Oracle University website and search for Oracle affiliated institutes which provide training.

Regards

Govardhan likes this.
  3. Govardhan

Govardhan Active Member

Hi Sadik,
    Thank u for ur response, I checked for training institutes in Oracle University website and i found 3 institutes in bangalore, can you help me that what is the latest course for MBA finance guys for getting job as freshers..
    waiting for ur reply, once again thank u..

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

What is your background before MBA? Engineering or Commerce? In Oracle, Generally companies prefer giving Oracle Financials role to people with MBA and finance backgrounds. The trouble is most companies hire freshers from campus placements. If you have not received an offer from campus, the thing is one has to take what one can get and cannot afford to be picky as a fresher. Once you receive a job offer, as a fresher you will find that the company will give u a role according to what they need done and not what you may desire.

However, if you are really interested in Oracle, with MBA finance education, you can take up a course of Oracle Applications Financials Functional training. Basically it's Oracle's packaged ERP solution for managing a company's accounts and balance sheets. All the best.

Govardhan likes this.
  5. Govardhan

Govardhan Active Member

Hi,
    My undergraduation is B.com (computers) with 55%, in Mba finance with 68%, when i'm college placements are not there, now i'll start training on functions module as you discussed above, once again thank you for ur reply..

6. Casper23

Casper23 Active Member

7. akashram

akashram Active Member

Hi , How do u think a DBA (Workshop 1 ) course can be helpful for a person who is working as a developer , that is using forms and reports ?

8. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

You can register for some functional trainings in SCM/Finance/Projects/CRM. Please send your queries to aug25_groups@yahoo.co.in for online training.