1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Looking for a SQL Training in Any Company or freelancer hire me and give me training.

Discussion in 'SQL PL/SQL' started by sid13, Mar 2, 2013.

1. sid13

sid13 Active Member

Hello,

My name is Siddharth and i am working as a Business Development Head and i do have 6 years experience in BDM side but i am a fresher in Oracle SQL Side. I do have basic knowledge of SQL But i did not work SQL. Please give me suggestions on this.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Look forward for response.

Regards,
    Sid

2. dariyoosh

dariyoosh Forum Advisor

Re: Looking for a SQL Training in Any Company or freelancer hire me and give me train

Hello,

The subject of your topic suggests that you're willing to learn SQL. There could be enterprises suggesting training while hiring you. So you may want to a take look ot job/profile search web sites such as Monster, LinkedIn, Viadeo, etc.

That being said, I think, you can as well purchase books and start learning or becoming more professional in the domain.

The most important resource is obviously the oracle online documentation:
    Oracle® Database SQL Language Reference 11g Release 2 (11.2)

Also, there are many good books, here are a few (beginner friendly) examples (among many others)

And of course as I said, there are many other good books.

Regards,
    Dariyoosh

3. sid13

sid13 Active Member

Re: Looking for a SQL Training in Any Company or freelancer hire me and give me train

Hello Dariyoosh,

Thanks for the response.

I got your point but i Do have knowledge of SQL No need to Training however i want any company or freelancer who will hire me and give me training.

Regards,
    Sid

4. dariyoosh

dariyoosh Forum Advisor

I don't understand what do you mean

You say
    But then you say
    So, finally you need training or not?

Regards,
    Dariyoosh

Regards,
    Sid[/QUOTE]

5. sid13

sid13 Active Member

Hello Dariyoosh,

No need to training, i do have basic SQL knowledge but i i did not work on practical work. Please give me task start online work with me. I am fresher in SQL. I only red Tutorials and got the knowledge from the tutorials but i did not work on SQL. I hope you understood what i am trying to tell you.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Look forward to work with you as a intern.

Regards,
    Sid

6. sid13

sid13 Active Member

Hello Dariyoosh,

If you will not pay i don't mind but just hire me as a intern. I do have SQL basic knowledge but i did not work any time on SQL.

Regards,
    Sid