1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Long Time Lurker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Viormoume, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Viormoume

Viormoume Guest

Hello

I've been around here for over a year but this is the first time I've finally registered and posted.

I find this forum very useful but I was wondering about some other sites you use you use for this type of stuff.

Please list other relevant sites/blogs/forums that you follow

I'll go post an intro now!

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hello Viormoume,

Welcome to Club-Oracle! We are glad that you chose to register!

So where are you from and what are you working with?

3. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Hello Viormoume,

Welcome aboard. Just a suggestion. Please post something about what you do i.e the area you work on. If you add it in your Biography members will benefit. The Club is a place for free exchange of ideas, approach for help etc. It will make it easier for members if they know this info.

Just my 2cents. Also more than other forums these days the web is so powerful that you will find people are members of multiple forums. People will easily become members of a forum depending on the quality of information exchanged and the kind of sharing of knowledge that takes place.No special advertising or marketing is needed. The Web is powerful.
    Ramji