1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Login Error

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by kumar.shirish585, Jan 5, 2013.

1. kumar.shirish585

kumar.shirish585 Active Member

I could not login to homepage. when i login system was telling you page was idle for long time, remove cookies etc etc. but, even after clearing the cookies i could not longin

kumar.shirish585

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hmmm... considering you posted this, I am assuming you are able to login now?

3. kumar.shirish585

kumar.shirish585 Active Member

I am getting this message.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. You may have been idle for too long on this page. Please either refresh the page and try your action again else logout, clear your browser's cookies and login and try the action again.

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Then are you able to access now ?

5. koki

koki Active Member

I could not download a document from this website, when i login the system is telling me that you page was idle for long time, remove cookies etc etc. but, even after clearing the cookies i still can't download the document...help

6. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Koki,

Are you able to download documents now ? If not please post the screenshot what error you are getting..