1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

"Loading values" error for DCL and Option Lists

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by guliflower, Apr 1, 2010.

1. guliflower

guliflower Active Member

Ettlingen, Germany
    Hello everybody,

I have the following problems with UCM.

1. I have created new content types, but they do not appear at the check-in form, though there is no restrictions for the check-in. They do appear in the option list for the field Type when I check it in the admin applet.

2. Sometimes the option lists for the information fields do not load at check-in and the only value I can see is "Loading values". It used to appear several times, then I just refreshed the page and called the check-in form again. Now it doesn't help any more. Do you know what could be the reason?

Thanks a lot!
  2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

The problem may be that your schema is not published. Try publishing the schema and it should appear. Even after schema publishing it still shows "Loading Values" then it might be your schema publisher is running into an error. Check the logs to see if schema publisher is running into any errors.