1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

List Manager Process

Discussion in 'Oracle Application Express (APEX)' started by Bharat, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi All,

We developed a form with List Manager to enter multiple values. By default this item is providing Add/Remove Buttons to add the entered text field value to List of Values followed by the Text field.

Now the requirement is, Is it possible to add values to List by pressing Enter Key instead of clicking on Add Button?

2. DTSIGuy

DTSIGuy Forum Advisor

Dynamic Action?

3. Bharat

As this button does not exists physically in the Buttons/Items List, Can you please suggest how can we achieve this through Dynamic actions ?

List manager internally contains Add/Remove Buttons which Does not exists physically to see them in the Items/Buttons List.

4. DTSIGuy

DTSIGuy Forum Advisor

I just figured you could do a DA based on a Change to List Manager item and run PL/SQL code to add the item to the list...assuming it's a table based list. I have no idea if it will work...it was just the first thing that popped into my head. ;-)

5. Bharat

Yeah thats okay... But Good Idea as DA. Trying this feature using DA now.