1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Level field in the Pricing / products

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by legi0nare, Jul 20, 2012.

1. legi0nare

legi0nare Active Member

Hello Guys , I am having issue with the level field which is available in the Service Contract Authoring -> Lines tab -> Pricing / Products tab -> Effectivity tab in the 'level' field you can find values like item, products etc. My doubt over here is that when i enter/select 'product' i can find the serial number generated and product's value saved in the inventory table section but when i enter / select 'item' / 'party' the serial number is not generated and also they are not getting saved in the inventory tables section. I need to know where the item and other covered levels are getting stored in the database. Thanks in advance.

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi,

Which type of contract you are trying to create just like service / warranty / subscription / usage. These are 4 types of contracts we can create. To create service/usage contract we use service agreements and rest are having their own agreements. Please post what type of contract you are trying to create. And please provide some screenshots what you are facing problem. Its easy to help you on this issue.

3. legi0nare

legi0nare Active Member

Hello Bharath,
    We are using the Service Contract and here while using items in the ' Level ' section i cannot find the serial number and not able to find the item name in the inventory tables.

4. Bharat

Hi ,

This is an service contract so you can use any item which is in inventory. Here from the above screenshot that name represents description of an Item and below field (description) is nothing but item name.

Example: -
    Item name: - SCT0000100FG00
    Description: - RACK & PINION

Check with this item name in inventory.

5. legi0nare

legi0nare Active Member

Thank you for the quick reply bharath, Is it possible for you to assist with the joins ?
    Normally for the product i use to make through csi item instance but in these conditions/cases i am not able to find the right joins.

6. Bharat

If you are using csi_item_instances table from that you can join inventory_item_id to inventory_Item_id in mtl_system_items_b table.

If you are not using csi_item_instances table then you can use okc_k_items table to get inventory_Item_id which resides in object1_id1 field. To join this table with okc_k_headers_all_b use id from this table and use dnz_chr_id in okc_k_items table.

7. legi0nare

legi0nare Active Member

Thank you a lot for the assist.

Bharat likes this.