1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Leave approval notification by email (restrict other notifications)

Discussion in 'System Administration & Application DBA' started by srkandagatla, Jan 23, 2013.

1. srkandagatla

srkandagatla Active Member

Hi,

We require to enable notifications for Leave approval via email, and need to restrict other notification(Invoice, journal etc) in the email.

Appreciate any guidance on this.

Thanks,
    Srinivas

2. a_kamalraj

a_kamalraj Forum Advisor

HI Srinivas,

Can you please explain me little Detail on the requirement.
    I didnt understand " Need to restrict other notification(Invoice, Journal) in the email".?

Cheers
    Kamal (kamal.love@gmail.com)

3. srkandagatla

srkandagatla Active Member

Hi,

If we enable approval notification by email, approver can receive emails from all the modules like AP Invoices approval, Journal approvals etc.
    But we need to restrict only user can receive Leave approvals and approve the same from email. All other emails to be restricted.

Please let me know if any futher information required.

Thanks,
    Srinivas

4. a_kamalraj

a_kamalraj Forum Advisor

Hi Srinivas,

When you Enable Mailer Notification, it means all ur approval can be done through emails. You cant restrict specific approval not to happen in Email. Hope You got it.

Mail Notification Enabling is to say tat the approaval can be done in Email also. you cant restrict it for a particular approval thing.

Cheers
    Kamal(kamal.love@gmail.com)