1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Job Opening: Senior Oracle Apps DBA required for Leading Client in Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Jobs Board' started by JobsConnector, Oct 7, 2008.

1. JobsConnector

JobsConnector Active Member

HI Everyone,

Let me introduce myself as Rekha B S, Recruitment consultant with Datamatics staffing services.

This is to bring into your kind notice that we have got a great opportunity with one of our prestigious Client in Gurgaon

Role Requirements:

Typically has a good amount of Oracle RDBMS administration experience in a commercial enterprise
    Essential RDBMS knowledge such as real application clusters, standby, capacity planning, performance tuning, troubleshooting, backup and recovery utilising RMAN, Installation and configuration of Oracle Application Server (reports and forms ) coupled with OS technologies such as clustering and SAN
    Knowledge of a number of OS platforms ranging from HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux and Windows
    Good understanding of application server technology especially Oracle Application Server administration
    Good understanding and use of tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager, Statspack, RMAN
    Good working knowledge of HP-UX and/or Solaris, with at least some applied experience
    Windows knowledge to basic administration level
    Familiarity with UNIX server hardware and storage systems from at least one major vendor (HP, EMC, Sun or IBM)
    Knowledge of UNIX HA clusters using at least one of HP MC/Service Guard, Veritas VCS as well as Windows Clustering

Academic & Professional Qualifications

Educated to graduate level, preferably in a relevant IT, technical or engineering related area
    Oracle OCP certification on 8i and either 9i or 10g

In case you are interested in the same please send us your updated profile.

Rekha B S
    Associate Consultant
    Datamatics Staffing Services
    Direct: (91 80) 4122 6376
    email: rekha@ datamaticsindia.com
    URL: www.datamaticsindia.com