1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

JInitiator and StickyKeys

Discussion in 'General' started by StrawberryFields, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I had tried to get an answer about the following problem from the OTN discussion forums but have had no replies. My problem is that we are doing 508 compliance testing on our Oracle Forms application. One of the issues that we came across during testing was that StickyKeys does not work in the application. I have read on the Oracle site about Accessibility that Oracle Forms should inherit all operating system accessibility functions (such as ToggleKeys and StickyKeys). My hypothesis is that JInitiator might be the issue here. We do plan to move away from JInitator when we upgrade to 11g since Oracle no longer supports this. Any answers about this would be very appreciated.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Wish I could help you out, but I haven't faced this problem anywhere. My guess is that Sticky Keys should work in Forms, but I have not personally tested it. I doubt anyone would be able to give you a definitive answer. I suggest you create an SR with Oracle Support and they can tell you the official reply.