1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

IZO 042 Study Material

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by Neversaydiesam, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Neversaydiesam

Neversaydiesam Active Member

Hi All,
    I am preparing for IZO 047, IZO 042, IZO 043 certifications. I have Oracle University Study Material which i got from NIIT but i am finding it inadequate for IZO 042 exam. Can you please suggest a good book or books for the above certification and also where i can get it from.
    I would also like to tell you that i have checked Flipkart.com (in India) and Amazon.com but am not sure which book to purchase. Kindly advise.
    Thanking you all.
    Regards.
    Sameer.

2. kimipatel

kimipatel Active Member

Hi,

Tatamacgrawhill book and BPB publication books are best for Oracle exam preparation. If you have Oracle University student guide then it is best in compare to others. Go through Oracle University book. You can get more guidance from good forums about asking your confusion queries to community. Dbametrix.net is also nice forums for getting all kind of Oracle certification guidance.

Thanks.

3. Neversaydiesam

Neversaydiesam Active Member

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my query.