1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Item Open Interface concurrent manager

Discussion in 'JAVA, SOA and Application Development' started by mountjoy, Jul 10, 2009.

1. mountjoy

mountjoy Active Member

I am new to APPS API's and Interface tables. I am developing a BPEL process in JDeveloper to automate loading Items. Is there a UNIX command line way to start the Item Open Interface concurrent manager so that I may include the processing of the items as soon as I load the interface table?

Thanks

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

You mean you want to run a concurrent request directly from Unix command line? Well you can submit a concurrent request in APPS from pl/sql but not from unix command line.

3. mountjoy

mountjoy Active Member

That would be fine too. I just need to call the concurrent manager on demand when I have records loaded into the Item Interface tables.
    Thanks.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

5. mountjoy

mountjoy Active Member

Thanks! Let me give that a shot. However, I don't know the APP_SHORT_NAME or CONC_REQUEST_NAME. I assume that the app_short_name would be FND, but I have always seen the Item Open Interface concurrent manager referred as the IOI concurrent program. Do you know when I can find the actual conc_request_name?

6. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi muontjoy, I am just curious. Why do you want to go to the trouble of submitting the concurrent program from backend when it's so easy as a few clicks to submit from APPS?

7. mountjoy

mountjoy Active Member

We would like the process to be automatedd from end to end in a single step from BPEL.