1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

IT- India and Pakistan

Discussion in 'Coffee Corner' started by Ramji, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Folks,

As you all know in the Past 10 years who had the Maximum IT exports, India or Pakistan?

If its Information Technology it is India.

If its International Terror it is Pakistan. ( I have a lot of Pakistani friends and this is strictly light hearted, no intention to offend).

At a Global IT conference people were in deep discussion. ''who managed to achieve the maximum in US Dollar terms from IT Exports?''.

Well one Wise Singh turned around and Said Pakistan!!! Everybody were curious on how this was possible.

Wise Singh pointed out that USA were paying 7.2 Billion a year to Pakistan for tracing Ossama for years. On a T&M basis without writing a single line of code they achieved more!!!! (even as our man was enjoying his roost in abbotabad with his chicken coop- ''literally he had a few hens with him too'' the term chicks here will be offensive ;)

One guest at the Conference was confused. ''What is this ITIL Mr.Wise Singh? Its in demand these days!

Wise Singh turns around and in his usual bubbly self says ''International Terrorist In Lahore!'' :hurray

cheers
    Ramji

PS: On a serious note we are the same people. What the British did to the sub-continent,is now repeating in Britain! The scots want to separate! History they say repeats itself!

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hey Ramji

Yeah the whole US foreign policy of sending billions to countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Syria etc makes no sense. I think this forum may not be appropriate for such a discussion, but nevertheless. A friend of mine in the US, who is in politics once told me that the US sends billions to both Israel and their enemies in the middle east. The billions that go to Pakistan go to their corrupt politicians and their fat army. None of it makes any sense to me...

But yes, I have met and been with several fine folks from Pakistan. I agree wholeheartedly, we are the same people.

3. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Sadikbhai,

I was watching the political drama, over the release of sarabjit singh and recollected some light hearted banter at work with my friends from across the border. Then posted without malice or intention to cause offence.This was by no means serious political discussion and if you felt it was inappropriate I have not problems apologizing. End of the day we do our best not to offend anybody but as you say views and perceptions can be different from person to person and we need to take it on board.
    Hope I have clarified. No offence meant.
    cheers
    Ramji

4. Hamza Bukhari

Hamza Bukhari Active Member

I regret to jOin this Site..

5. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Why? We were just discussing how Indians and Pakistanis are basically the same people... :)

6. Hamza Bukhari

I knOw well what You 2 Punks were Trying to Say :mad:

"The billions that go to Pakistan go to their corrupt politicians and their fat army."

By spitting these kind of words & Humiliating Our Army, U wanna say that We are same People???
    Hmm??

mr. sadik I thought Your intention to create this Forum was sOmething else but U did really Un-mature things here.
    Great work Dear :hurray

7. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Hamza Bukhari,

A man can take a Horse to a pond but not a 1000 men can make it drink.
    Taking things out of context and feigning offence and pointing fingers is not going to affect me, this site or Sadikbhai.

If you are so passionate about your army , so be it by all means. its not Un-mature, try to learn in this lifetime, dont waste your time and others' fighting over the unknown, which is a classic malady of your army and politicians.

Lastly name calling is not welcome. If you call us Punks, we can call you a Skunk. This is a web forum. Immaturity is fine but abuse is not. Its how you behave with your fellow netizens that matters not your political beliefs, not your personal perceptions. its in your hands to be known by your surname or risk being thought of as Hamza Bhikkari.

Allah Haafiz
    ramji

8. Hamza Bukhari

So as I expected,,
    The Dog Barked when I Put My feet on His tale..
    You are Giving Me Lecture that I shOuld nOt start a Fight???
    I had a Great Respect for All of You Guys, Seniors, Professionals and also for this Site. But i was Greatly Disappointed after viewing this forum.
    Mr. Ramji, its a common saying in Our Continent that;
    "If U Give a Finger to SomeOne then You'll surely Get Whole ARM from Him"
    First You Pointed Finger On My Army, Politics, Country and Culture. and My Reaction was Natural. But Now U proved Your Low Mentality by Naming Me with Rubbish..
    When I posted 1st, I wasn't expecting any apology from Both of You.
    I just tried to realize that Your "Mature" words hurt Hearts of Many of PAK IT Professionals. Nothing Else.
    But nOw U have taken this So far.

9. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

So as I expected the Bhikkari Barked! when I put my ''TAIL'' not TALE like his stale and stupid mind.
    You had a great respect, you dont have now, what are you doing here? SHOWS YOUR REAL RESPECT!
    Mr.Hamza in your continent you give fingers to each other, in our continent we share knowledge and love and real respect.
    I did not know you were from a different continent as me! Again this shows the REAL RESPECT IN YOU WHICH I AM SURE WAS BUILT UP BY THE HATE AND PROPOGANDA IN YOUR CONTINENT.
    It is clear you do not understand English.
    You are a psychologist who predicts mentality from a web forum.
    And above everything you think you are Mullah Omar to expect an apology from everybody else in the world. Wake up and come into this world. Its not too late. Shed your stupid notions and enjoy the web experience and share knowledge (if you have any with others)
    Some of the Best IT professionals from Pakistan are known to me, they mean more to me than my own blood brothers.
    But I realize elements like you that seek attention by whatever means do exist . After all God created earthworms and cockroaches that co-exist in this beautiful world without blaming others and going about their business. They do not expect apologies from others like Hamza and his lack of commonsense and warped mind which is responsible for this discomfort . So look into the mirror and you will see chunks of stupidity. Shed it and you will progress.
    Ramji

PS: Read the post script of my first message which caused you to bark. By the By I like your hair style. You look like an injured porcupine in pain.:) this is just to give you some treatment for the disease you have i.e to attack others on web forums, calling names, animal analogies etc and to cure your respect syndrome.

10. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Porcupine Hamza,

Read this and try to cut your hair and clear your brain....
    http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2013...-me/?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimesworld

Allah Karim. May some sense filter into your thick head! May Wasullilahi Asallam show you the correct path. May the Mullah in you vanish. May good sense prevail. We extend the hand of friendship to you despite your indoctrination into giving fingers. The only fingers we enjoy is ladies finger.(No! Sorry! I did not realize I am writing to a radical. My friend I meant the vegetable, not the finger of young underage girls cut as punishment for pursuing education!!!!).

Allah Haafiz
    ramji