1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Is it Adviceable to work from home

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by bosky, Mar 18, 2009.

1. bosky

bosky Active Member

Hi

I m presently working mini cab company but i facing problem in my personal life because of my late shifts as it is 24 hr airport transfers service

I m planning to work from home there are many company which provides as working from home are they reliable

Is it adviceable that i shd go for this option

2. tyro

tyro Forum Genius

hmmm, see for those who tell you that working from home is not possible, it's not true. One can work from home and make some money. But please beware, people who claim that they made millions and show all those fancy banners are trying to fool you. The thing is when people are hiring someone from online, they are doing it because it would be cheaper.

I suggest you visit the following websites:
    Rent A Coder: How Software Gets Done -- Home of the worlds' largest number of completed software projects
    Elance | Connect with Qualified Professionals

Almost all Others websites are useless. Read about the above websites and if you do quality work and develop a strong skillset you can work/freelance from home.

All the Best and God Bless

oracle.k.erp likes this.
  3. tyro

tyro Forum Genius

Also remember that there are many scammers out there who will try to ask you money in return for whatever service. Please be careful and never pay anyone online who are not from a reputed site or have good references.

4. anna575

anna575 Active Member

Wow, This is interesting news. There are a lot of home business ideas which is useful for beginners. It is important for us. Thanks for the nice responses.