1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ahsan_iftikhar_qureshi, Nov 22, 2009.

1. ahsan_iftikhar_qureshi

ahsan_iftikhar_qureshi Active Member

Assalam o Aliqum to all (Hello)

My name is Ahsan Iftikhar Qureshi and I am from Pakistan.

Currently I am a qualified ACCA (Affiliate) with membership due in December 2009.

My main objective of joining this forum is to gain all the necessary information for Oracle Financial R12 and become a functional expert.

Regards.

Ahsan Iftikhar Qureshi

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Wa alaikum assalam Ahsan

Welcome to club-oracle... :welcome

3. ahsan_iftikhar_qureshi

ahsan_iftikhar_qureshi Active Member

Assalam o Aliqum Sadiq.

Thanks for your kind response. Being from the accountancy profession I am quite eager to learn Oracle Financial R12 i.e General Leger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Cash Module.

I have searched the net yet I am still not very much sure about the way to go towards it. I intend to become a functional side expert of it. I aspire to learn it online or from some book with hands on experience as currently I am completing my article ship from a Chartered Accountant Firm. Also guide me about the proper way to go about it.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Ahsan Iftikhar Qureshi