1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Integration of Microsoft Projects with Oracle Projects

Discussion in 'General' started by Bharat Bhopani, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Bharat Bhopani

Bharat Bhopani Active Member

Hi Everybody,

I am Bharat... i would like to know.. how to add add-ons to MS-Projects for oracle projects so that we can make attachment to workplan in project management.
  2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Chennai, India
    Re: How to add add-ons to MS-Projects for oracle projects

To enable MSP integration, you use the Setup option and select the Microsoft Project Integration Installation task after logging into Oracle Projects with the seeded Projects Superuser responsibility. In Microsoft Project Integration Installation window select the MSP Version. You must select one of the currently supported MSP versions: 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007.

You must also insure your browser is Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater and your browser option settings are enabled for ActiveX controls. After you enable MSP for integration, an “Oracle” option will appear in your MSP toolbar menu. You use the “Preferences” option to set OP preferences and controls for integration.

Also refer to the attached document for best practices

Attached Files:

3. dargars

dargars Active Member

But i have a questions because this installation i must do each time that i need. my question is : Exist some option to do this integration forever not eacht time that i need use MSP.

4. cnsconnect

cnsconnect Guest

Hello Bharat,

Let me suggest you a very good tool that is very easy to use and that could save you lot of time.
    Synchronization can become a very tricky procedure especially when you are trying to sychronize two different platforms like MS Servers with Oracle database and most of synchronizing software are very expensive and not powerful enough to be customized.
    There is an innovating software tool the CNS Media GateWay which is both cheap and very easy to implement. The CNS Media GateWay (MGW) is an innovative synchronization tool that successfuly combines the cost-effectiveness and flexibility of custom code and the power and maintainability of integration suites. You can connect from any custom application like Oracle Database to Access, MS SharePoint, MS Exchange (2000 – 2013), , Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV and many more via the CNS ODBC and JDBC driver, thus accessing, for example, the entire Exchange mailbox from your custom application.

Please let me know what you are thinking and if you want more info you can contact me at zegkinis@cns-c.eu or visit our webpage connecting-software.com

Thank you