1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Integrate Stellent with Documentum

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by padmaja.x.reddy, Mar 4, 2010.

1. padmaja.x.reddy

padmaja.x.reddy Active Member

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Stellent with Documentum and need to transfer selected content from stellent to Documentum. I need to integrate Documentum webservices with Stellent. I am planning to create a component in stellent which will have a new services and call Java method through this. The problem is that I don't know how to call java method from Stellent services. Please can someone guide me.

Waiting for immediate response.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Padmaja.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Basically you need to write a custom Java component. This book may help you.

3. padmaja.x.reddy

Hi Sadik,

Thanks for the reply, I am not able to open the link from office but I found the following book..The Definitive Guide to Stellent Content Server Development. It is very useful.

Regards,
    Padmaja.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Ya, that was exactly the book I was referring to. Look at Chapter 11: Custom Java Components

5. padmaja.x.reddy

I need one more help..I am trying to print System.out in java file which is called in Service. Where can i see these logs. I checked in Apache logs and stellent logs but could not find.

Thanks,

Padmaja.