1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Installing Oracle Java EE 6 SDK Update 3 (with JDK 6u27)

Discussion in 'Installation - Windows' started by Aerox, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Aerox

Aerox Guest

This is the installation file:
    oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaee/downloads/java-ee-sdk-6u3-jdk-6u27-downloads-458958.html

The error occured during glassfish installation domain is: C:\glassfish3\glassfish\bin\asadmin.bat --user admin --passwordfile - create-domain --savelogin --checkports=false --adminport 4848 --instanceport 8080 --domainproperties=jms.port=7676:domain.jmxPort=8686:eek:rb.listener.port=3700:http.ssl.port=8181:eek:rb.ssl.port=3820:eek:rb.mutualauth.port=3920 domain1 Error: could not open `C:\glassfish3\jdk\jre\lib\i386\jvm.cfg'

So C:\glassfish3\jdk\jre\lib\i386\jvm.cfg doesn't exists. I don't know why, but the installer creates Java Runtime Environment in glassfish path and it doesn't complete the installation. If you try to compare the real path of Java installation that is: C:\Program Files\Java\jreX\lib\i386\jvm.cfg the file exists, but not in glassfish.

I have only Java(TM) 7 Update 1 on Programs Features

O.S. Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit

Can anyone help me? Thanks

2. hunghhvn

hunghhvn Active Member

. . . . . . .. .. . .

3. hunghhvn

hunghhvn Active Member

Send to everybody ! Sorry spam to download!

Attached Files: