1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Increase right side margin in report builder

Discussion in 'General' started by jacob_joseph, Nov 17, 2009.

1. jacob_joseph

jacob_joseph Active Member

hi...i am a new user to oracle, where i built report using Report Builder 6.0.8.11.3.
    How i can increase the margin? By default, it is 7.5 horizontal, which i would like to make it to 20. pls advise

2. salmankhalid

salmankhalid Forum Advisor

all you need is go to page setup and then change the margin of the page and for also change the value of the orientation parameter in the parameters list then also you have to change the values of header section and main section in the layout model to the required size

if it is not clear then do inform me i will send you basic training document of reports and form builder of ORACLE 6i

3. jacob_joseph

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

5. jacob_joseph

tks..i will update in case i find any difficulties...thanks

6. jacob_joseph

i have gone thru the report builder part...using wizard..was of not much help. My problem is: a normal report while designed thru wizard..the horizonal width is 7.5...i am not able to edit the margin and drag it further right, whereby i can increase the width. can u plz explain..i am not an expert and hence a step by step description will be of much help to me...rgds

7. salmankhalid

salmankhalid Forum Advisor

is your problem still exists, just me know i will send you details about this