1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Increase quantity in internal sales order (Order Management OM)

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by hbenarafa, Jan 26, 2012.

1. hbenarafa

hbenarafa Guest

Hi
    In some business cases, I need to increase quantity related to Internal Order (without modifying the related internal requisition).

I have the message "You are not allowed to update Ordered quantity because : This is an internal Order"

Please can you tell me how to bypass this blockage ?

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Hbenarafa,

Please quote the version of Oracle you are using. If its Release 12 it is possible and changes are automatically propogated back to the Internal Req.
    Go to the Processing Constraints Setup from OM super user and query Order Management App and Order Line entity and Operation update, attribute request date and user action not allowed -uncheck the enabled box for the validation template Internal Order.

Then you need to take care of a couple of Profiles POR: Sync up need by date on IR with OM to yes at site level and
    POR: Urgent Flag maps to shipping priority with High Priority at site level.

Try this and retest and update.
    cheers
    Ramji