1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

In page edit menu there is least option available

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by Arju, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Arju

Arju Forum Expert

Post a new thread is ok. But whenever I want to edit that thread , which I often do in order to fix code tags I got no CODE tag there. Also there is least option available. The only way is to put manually CODE or other tags that is not available on edit menu.

Admin may take care of it.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Arju, if you want to incorporate CODE tags on edit, you will have to click on "Go Advanced" and then use the "#" button on the editor.

3. Arju

Arju Forum Expert

Let see the http://www.club-oracle.com/forums/ In the left menu there is a link who is online, in the bottom there is link who is online. Redundant I think. And in the left frame there is bookmarks link who is annoying if mouse go over it. It should be in the bottom part of any page.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Points taken!

5. Arju

Arju Forum Expert

Total left pane can be removed in order to span more topics and writings in forum. Forum seems to me not simple and straight as like http://www.orafaq.com/forum/i/0/

Also Welcome Arju several times whenever you log on and all these can be put on just one lines.