1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

In how many ways we can pick a sale order

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by Bharat, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi all,

In how many ways we can pick a sales order. Sometimes sales order is not picking while releasing it from pick release form.
    And if I use transactions(Launch pick release option) form to pick the order then we are not able to select autocreate, autopick options. I need to select autocreate and autopick options to no and have to release that order. Please suggest me how to pick the sales order with those options.

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Re: Quantity cannot be greater than original ordered quantity

Thanks,

The answer below
    1)Online
    You can pick release one order immediately, thereby eliminating time spent waiting for the order to process through the Concurrent Manager queue. This is done in the Release Sales Orders for picking window. Access from the Tools menu in the Shipping Transactions window.

2)Concurrent
    You can run pick release in the background, enabling you to run other processes simultaneously. This is done in the Release Sales Orders for picking window. This window can also be accessed from the Tools menu in the Shipping Transactions window.

3)SRS
    You can run a specific release at the same time every day. SRS runs pick release in the background multiple times. This is done in the Release Sales Orders for Picking SRS window.

4)Shipping Transactions window
    You can run pick release in the Shipping Transactions window by selecting Launch Pick Release from the Actions menu.

cheers
    Ramji

Bharat likes this.
  3. Bharat

Re: Quantity cannot be greater than original ordered quantity

I think first three possibilities are same ramji except navigations to do this.

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Bharat,

Different ways of doing is different from different solutions isnt it?
    cheers
    Ramji

5. Bharat

Yeah ofcourse bhayya, Thanks for that.