Discussion in 'Security, Backup and Recovery' started by komuravellyshivakumar, Dec 15, 2014.
Every one ,can any one help me how to improve the performance of RMAN
Exactly why do you think it's RMAN causing the problems? What evidence do you have? Why did you not post this evidence with your question?
"I have a hot fudge sundae, how can I make it run better?" No one can answer that question, and no one can answer yours.
When asking questions you need to provide:
1. A description of your environment where the problem shows up.
2. All relevant details of the issue -- what are you executing when it occurs, how often does it occur, why YOU think there is a problem.
3. Details, such as configuration information, table DDL and sample data (if necessary)
4. Data from a "good" run -- response times from when the process performed as you expect, for example
5. Data from a "bad" run -- response times from when the process DOES NOT perform as you expect
Post something we can use to help you, unless you don't really want help.