1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Importing contract lines

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by Bharat, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi all,

Presently we are working with Service Contracts. Actually we are creating contract at application level and then importing the sample data of this contract to interface tables with different contract name using "Service Contracts Import Test Program". Then trying to import data using "Service Contracts Import program"to base tables but here "Line Data" , "Coverage Line data" and "Usage Line data" is not getting imported and "Header data and sales credits information" is importing successfully. Please guide me in this issue.

2. Bharat

Hi all,

Can anyone please suggest me on this. This was an urgent issue.

3. Bharat

Hi all,

Actually the import process is working fine with vision instance, but we tried same process in dev instance, but it is not importing lines data from interface table. Please help me on this issue... This issue is urgent..

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Bharat, which version is the DEV instance? You should know that the Service Contract Import concurrent program will import line information from Release 12.1.1. and not on 12.0.6 or earlier.

Check out Metalink Note 262748.1

5. Bharat

Hi sadik bhai,

We are using R12.1.3 version. Yes as you said before 12.1.1 version lines, covered lines doesn't import.

6. Bharat

Hi ,

We are using R12.1.3 version at application level and 11gR2 at database version. Please suggest me on this issue please. We have verified price lists and items setup but they are fine. And I have checked interface tables values with vision instance interface tables values, and each and every value is exact match but in that dev instance contract is not importing but in vision instance contract is importing successfully. Please help me on this issue.

7. Bharat

Hi all,

Anyone please help me on this issue. Need help urgently on this.

8. Bharat

Hi all,

We have checked all the setups and all are fine, but in lines interface table BILLING_INTERVAL_PERIOD is set to 'MTH' forcibly behalf of 'MO'. So we need to update fields which is having MTH as value to MO. By this we can overcome this issue.

Referred from metalink note: No contracts imported after running Service Contract Import [ID 1168994.1]

Nidhi25, kiran.marla and Sadik like this.
  9. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

Thanks. It was a useful discussion.