1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

I need sugge from u guys..

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by vemuridba71@yahoo.ca, Nov 13, 2009.

1. vemuridba71@yahoo.ca

vemuridba71@yahoo.ca Active Member

Hi My name is Vemuri ... i am worked as oracle developer and dba around 4 yrs back. till oracle 9i i worked as a oracle and i did my courese in oracle 10g ( no rac). but due to my personla problems i need to leave the field . now i want to come back and start workign with oracle.. i am not totally lost the subject .. may be 50% .. i need to study onceagain.. i can be on track..

but i need adives from u guys how should i proceed to start my carrier in oracle again.

please advise me.

i am deparate to work with oracle.. i spent 6 yrs of my life with oracle.....

please advise me how should i proceed.. i want to join in oracle dba course and ms sql server as well..

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Well since you have had experience working in oracle, you should take up the OCA-OCP certification path to help your CV.

3. vemuridba71@yahoo.ca

vemuridba71@yahoo.ca Active Member

Hi Sadik..

thank you for your advise. and you want me proceed.
    startign with sql and pl/sql (coz 11g) have few changes?? . i am not sure of these..

pls reply me..

what about ms-sql server..