1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

I need document for oracle workflow activity guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by nikhil9421, Jan 10, 2016.

1. nikhil9421

nikhil9421 Premium Member

I need document for Oracle Workflow Activity Guide. If any one have then could you please share with me. ?

Thanks a Ton :)

2. Nandkishor Arvind Dhekane

Nandkishor Arvind Dhekane Active Member

NANDKISHOR ARVIND DHEKANE
    541 Budhawar Peth, Kasardevi Dharmashala, Pune: 411002
    Email: nandkishor1974@hotmail.com, Mobile: +91-9665036399

Passport No : N0501516

COMPETENT MULTIMEDIA PROFESSIONAL

CAREER OBJECTIVE: Secure challenging assignments in Multimedia Industry with a dynamic and leading organization that would help me cultivate and nurture my skills to the fullest with an opportunity to display my talent.

PROFILE AND STRENGTHS

Competent and dynamic Multimedia Professional with rich and comprehensive exposure.
    Qualified M.Sc.(IT) professio
    NANDKISHOR ARVIND DHEKANE
    541 Budhawar Peth, Kasardevi Dharmashala, Pune: 411002
    Email: nandkishor1974@hotmail.com, Mobile: +91-9665036399

Passport No : N0501516

COMPETENT MULTIMEDIA PROFESSIONAL

CAREER OBJECTIVE: Secure challenging assignments in Multimedia Industry with a dynamic and leading organization that would help me cultivate and nurture my skills to the fullest with an opportunity to display my talent.

PROFILE AND STRENGTHS

Competent and dynamic Multimedia Professional with rich and comprehensive exposure.
    Qualified M.Sc.(IT) professional with expertise in various IT related jobs
    Focused and hardworking, self motivated with proven capability to meet high-pressure deadlines and coordinate multiple projects with different teams/professionals demonstrated in various freelance assignments handled single independently
    Possess extensive practical experience, gained while working on projects as part of professional involvement and freelance association.
    Systematic, organized, and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization.

TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY

Multimedia Skills: PHP, CSS., DHTML, CGI Script, JSP, VB.Net, Adobe Gif Animation, Animation Paintshop, Video Editing, Visual Foxpro Lotus Approach, Lotus Freelance Graphics
    Programming Skills: MySQL, JavaScript, VB script, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core Java, HTML, XML, Microsoft Access, , , DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net
    Operating System: Windows 9x / Me / 2000 / XP and MAC

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Currently working as Freelance Software Developer handling various projects
    Worked as data entry operator from19 March to 6 September 2008 at Logic Enterprises

MAJOR PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED

Developing-Designing Mobile Radio, Calculator & Notepad
    Tools: Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, after effect, Corel Draw and Sound forge.
    Team Size: 01
    Duration: Aug 2006 till date
    Responsibility:
    Involved in Instructional design, story boarding, Flash animation, Graphics Designing, etc.

ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

M.Sc (IT), 2005
    <MKCL
    Bachelors of Arts (BA)
    Pune University
    OTHER COURSES
    Trained in DTP, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core Java, HTML, XML, Microsoft Access, PHP, CSS., DHTML, CGI Script, JSP, VB.Net, Adobe Gif Animation, , DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net, Visual Foxpro,Webpage Design & Development, Hardware & Networking, MS Office, Animation Paintshop, Video Editing.

LANGUAGE SKILLS
    English, Hindi and Marathi

Date of Birth 23rd March 1974
    References Available Upon Request

Sign
    N.A. Dhekane
    nal with expertise in various IT related jobs
    Focused and hardworking, self motivated with proven capability to meet high-pressure deadlines and coordinate multiple projects with different teams/professionals demonstrated in various freelance assignments handled single independently
    Possess extensive practical experience, gained while working on projects as part of professional involvement and freelance association.
    Systematic, organized, and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization.

TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY

Multimedia Skills: PHP, CSS., DHTML, CGI Script, JSP, VB.Net, Adobe Gif Animation, Animation Paintshop, Video Editing, Visual Foxpro Lotus Approach, Lotus Freelance Graphics
    Programming Skills: MySQL, JavaScript, VB script, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core Java, HTML, XML, Microsoft Access, , , DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net
    Operating System: Windows 9x / Me / 2000 / XP and MAC

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Currently working as Freelance Software Developer handling various projects
    Worked as data entry operator from19 March to 6 September 2008 at Logic Enterprises

MAJOR PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED

Developing-Designing Mobile Radio, Calculator & Notepad
    Tools: Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, after effect, Corel Draw and Sound forge.
    Team Size: 01
    Duration: Aug 2006 till date
    Responsibility:
    Involved in Instructional design, story boarding, Flash animation, Graphics Designing, etc.

ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

M.Sc (IT), 2005
    <MKCL
    Bachelors of Arts (BA)
    Pune University
    OTHER COURSES
    Trained in DTP, Visual Basic, C, C++, VC++, Oracle, Core Java, HTML, XML, Microsoft Access, PHP, CSS., DHTML, CGI Script, JSP, VB.Net, Adobe Gif Animation, , DBASE, Pascal, ASP.Net, Visual Foxpro,Webpage Design & Development, Hardware & Networking, MS Office, Animation Paintshop, Video Editing.

LANGUAGE SKILLS
    English, Hindi and Marathi

Date of Birth 23rd March 1974
    References Available Upon Request

Sign
    N.A. Dhekane