1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

HRMS SQL Query

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by mohsinmahmood78, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Dear All,

We are using Oracle EBS R12.1.1 and we have users on HRMS, I have an query to retrieve the following information from HRMS tables in csv format:

Employee Number, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Job Title, mobile, office phone no, extension, Office Location (which project), department, Email, Address, City, Country.

Note: Actually I want to sync users information from HRMS to active directory

The challenge is the employee change his location (transfer between project to project), his transfer information is always correct in Oracle EBS (payroll) but not in active directory.

Regards,
    Mohsin Mahmood

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Mohsin,

You mean every time are you running this sql in oracle and updating active directory or what ?

Can you please provide the SQL here.

3. DTSIGuy

DTSIGuy Forum Advisor

Why not just create a custom process to fire when an employee changes his location? That process should do the checks and queries as needed to actually call the update process for Active Directory. I don't see the point in 'syncing' your employee info w/ Active Directory when the inherent process for changing a location should be doing that for you.

HTH

CJ

Bharat likes this.