1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to use fetches the documents when not matched content in a Query Builder ??

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by yaznesh, Apr 8, 2009.

1. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

hi all,

i would like to know, if any unspecifed content should fecthed in a Query builder form.

For example: in a check in Form, i have a country drop down list...
    if i unselected the specific country from dropdown list ( i never selected specific countries), then un selected content need to fectches by query search .

if i use not mathes to qatar, i need to fectch the checkin un specified country in a query form .
    i want any unspecified country ,need to show in a query builder form... how to solve this Problem..

please Let me know for this soluation immediatly

Regards,
    yaznesh

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

i am not sure what the problem is here buddy. Why can't you select "Not Matches" from the drop down in the search form for your country drop down field?

Btw "Let me know for this soluation immediatly" is pretty rude

3. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

Hi,

i have searched induvidually.. dDocType <matches> `Accruals` , xCountry <substring> `` ..These are i can visible but ,iam trying for search when included with dDocType <matches> `Accruals` <AND> xCountry <substring> `` ...i got an error !!!!

Error like this: Unable to retrieve search results. Unable to retrieve search results. Unable to create result set for query 'SELECT Revisions.dID, dDocName, dDocTitle, dDocType, dRevisionID, dSecurityGroup, dDocAuthor, dDocAccount, dRevLabel, dFormat, dOriginalName, dExtension, dWebExtension, dInDate, dOutDate, dCreateDate, dPublishType, dRendition1, dRendition2, dFileSize AS VaultFileSize, DocMeta.*
    FROM Revisions, DocMeta, Documents
    WHERE Revisions.dID=DocMeta.dID And Revisions.dID=Documents.dID And dIsPrimary = 1 AND dReleaseState IN ('Y', 'U', 'I') AND ((dDocType LIKE 'Accruals' AND)) ORDER BY dInDate Desc'. ORA-00936: missing expression

i got the above error .... so can anybody resolve this issue..i would be appriciated.

Regards,
    Yaznesh

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hmmm a little formatting of your query gives me this

Code (Text):
    SELECT   revisions.did, ddocname, ddoctitle, ddoctype, drevisionid,
             dsecuritygroup, ddocauthor, ddocaccount, drevlabel, dformat,
             doriginalname, dextension, dwebextension, dindate, doutdate,
             dcreatedate, dpublishtype, drendition1, drendition2,
             dfilesize AS vaultfilesize, docmeta.*
        FROM revisions, docmeta, documents
       WHERE revisions.did = docmeta.did
         AND revisions.did = documents.did
         AND disprimary = 1
         AND dreleasestate IN ('Y', 'U', 'I')
         AND (([B]ddoctype LIKE 'Accruals' AND[/B]))
    ORDER BY dindate DESC
    Now obviously this will give an error, I am sorry but i can't make any head or tail from what you say as to how you managed to make UCM run this search query. Please specify point wise what you are trying to do.

5. markH

markH Forum Advisor

well what i understand is that you want to search for content based on whether a particular field is null or has value or not, right?

So why can't you have the condition, xCountry <matches> ''

i.e xCountry matches NULL. Why do you have to do substring is Null?