1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to trigger two Profile using Same Tigger Feild

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by yaznesh, May 28, 2009.

1. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

Hi all,
    In UCM Content server, while creating checkIn profiles i got a problem. as per my requirement as follows..

Iam using one secnerio ie. i am creating Two Profiles
    1)
    name: Profile1
    tigger field: Public secutity Group
    Rules: A,B,C.
    2)
    name: Profile2
    tigger field: Public secutity Group
    Rules: X,Y,Z.

here suppose when i'm logining to content server ,there are two options one is Profile1
    another is Profile2, right now i am clicking Profile1, it is executed sucessfully which are the Rule A,B,C. at the same time Second one(Profile2) clicking then First one(Profile1) rule are displayed(means X,Y,Z rules are not displayed)
    but my actual intention is to execute separate Profiles in my current project .here i need to use
    same SecurityGroup to both Two Profiles and in a New Check In form.

so,if any body knows in this regard , please help me out ..

Regards,
    Yaznesh

2. tejalmistry

tejalmistry Active Member

Hi
    I guess you can write idoc script in the profile's "Has script for the check in link" option to select which rules to execute when.
    Try that way.

3. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

hi,

we already tried that way also.... but it's not working .

so can u give any proper soluation with detailed description .. so that i would be happy.

Regards,
    Yaznesh

4. markH

markH Forum Advisor

I don't get it guys, this is standard functionality, just choose the proper rules in the edit Profile window in the Profiles tab of configuration Manager.